Minors under 18 and at least 13 years of age are permitted to use Veuniq’s services only if they have the appropriate permission and direct supervision of their parent or legal guardian who is the owner of the account.
You are responsible for any and all account activity conducted by a minor on your account. You may wish to use commercially-available parental control protections, such as computer hardware, software, or filtering services, in order to limit access to various material online that may be inappropriate for minors.
The following restrictions are in place for legal reasons, not because we think kids or teens are any less creative or capable.
Accounts on Veuniq
All minors over 13, both buyers and sellers, must follow these policies on Veuniq:
- Minors may not make purchases unless they have appropriate permission and are under the direct supervision of their parent or legal guardian who owns the account.
- All financial information on the account, such as a credit card or or Bank account, must be that of the parent or legal guardian.
Selling on Veuniq
Minors over 13 who wish to sell on Veuniq must follow some additional policies:
- Use the About section to disclose all members of the shop, including the parent or legal guardian who owns the account.
- All billing information must belong to the parent or legal guardian responsible for the account.
- If using Veuniq Payments, the parent or legal guardian must register using their information.
Last updated on 30 Dec, 2020